Want to create an app in a quick time with reduced cost and cross platform developments. But confused in the selection of the technology?
Below we will discuss the leading players in the field according to the perspective of owners and developers. This article will certainly help you in deciding which frameworks suit your app requirement.
React Native and Flutter are the two leading players when it comes to cross platform solutions. A business owner always looks for some critical questions such as-
- Which framework suits their application?
- Which solution can provide the best solution in the least time?
- Will the app be user friendly?
Answering these questions will help the developers to understand the sine qua non features and usage. It requires expertise to tell about the depth of Flutter and React Native.
It’s a portable UI toolkit loaded with widget and tools. It provides visually attractive, applications for mobile (Android, IOS) with a single codebase. API in Flutter is still in the development stage. Internet giant like Google is supporting Flutter so that flutter can extend its functionality across the desktop environment. This will allow developers to develop applications for Mac, Windows, Linux.
Flutter is currently available as a technical preview only. Flutter code written in Dart can be embedded in the various browser according to a different web server. You can use all features of Flutter without using a browser plug-in.
- Flutter is an open source platform that can be used across the globe free of cost.
- Based on object oriented programming language Dart. Is much easier for developers who have experience in C, Java, and C+.
- Follows the same architecture as React.
- Companies such as Xianyu app by Alibaba, Hamilton App, Google ads, Topline App
Pros of Flutter
- Fast Coding
- Perfect for Minimum Viable Products
- 2 mobile platform, One codebase
- Half testing (50%)
- Faster App
- Customizable User App
- Same UPI for new versions but with enhancing features.
- The number of experienced developers in the Community is less.
- Fewer Libraries and support in comparison of Flutter
- Less support for CI platforms such as Jenkins and Travis
- App size and Platform security Risk.
React native uses components that are different than widgets in Flutter Facebook is working on notable components of React Native
- Lean Core- reducing app size
- Turbo module- Improved Handling
- React Native Fabric- Re architecture of UI layer.
Popular Apps made using React Native
Pros of React Native
- With fast refreshing it provides fast coding- developers can directly inject coding into running app.
- Single codebase to empower 2 apps
- Widely used due to Java Script
- Freedom for developers
- Mature when compared to Flutter
- Wide community with experienced Developers
Cons of React Native
- They are not the same as the native app. The UI is different when compared to Native App
- The fewer component that has exceptional features.
- Abandoned packages.
- Fragile UI
Companies like Excellence technologies provides a modernistic software solution to their client that enhances business processes and online presence and help in generating more revenues. Their experienced team of web application developers provides the state of art technology based applications. They manage e commerce store setup and work on backend and database. From above it is clear that Flutter and React Native have their pros and cons. React Native is leading when it comes to cross platform development technology. On the other hand, Flutter is growing at a very fast pace and gaining popularity among developers.