You might have used redux with react, as it is a widespread practice. Many people use redux-saga or redux-thunk for async actions as middlewares. Redux allows you to create your custom middleware as per your requirement. A middleware can be added in between dispatch and reducers so that we can alter the actions or can dispatch other actions (for async actions).
This is done with a function returning function. So, let’s first understand about function returning function.
It is simple and can be done as follows -
A service worker is a script that runs in the background and does not require the web page to load. It runs on a separate thread and cannot directly access the DOM. It interacts with webpages through the post messages.
The service worker is asynchronous and cannot use XHR and localStorage inside it.
Vue-storefront is a headless and backend agnostic e-commerce PWA (Progressive Web App). The best part in this is Offline mode, as it managed to do this by making extensive use of the browser cache.
- Best Blogs with Better Ideas for Your Startup Business
- Vue Js Instant Prototyping | Test your Vue components in no time
- Create Web Components using Vue Js
- Receive Mail From Email Server Using Node Js
- What’s a Styled Component and how it’s different from Component styled with CSS
- Shopify vs Magento: Which one is better for you.