|Send Task to the computer file system|
|The file system opens and reads the file.|
|The server returns the content to the client|
|Ready to handle the next question|
- Node.js simply eliminates the waiting and process with the next request.
- Node.Js runs non-blocking, single-threaded which is memory efficient.
- Node.js create dynamic page content
- Node.js collects data and can create close, open, delete, write, read.
Node.js contain a task file that gets executed on a certain event.
- Open Source
- RESTful or Graph QL
- Self Hosted
- Many features (Access control. List, fields, etc).
- Extensible (Provides extensible Admin Interface).
- Own database (provides freedom for hosting data, admin application, and API).
- Easy to start.
- Strapi and Keystone.JS both belong to the “CMS/ Self Hosted Blogging” category.
|Pros of Keystone JS|
|Basic services and tools|
|Great sandbox for various Nodejs|
|Great API and CMS|
|Fast on V8|
|Similar to WordPress|
|Use Mongo dB|
|Cons of Keystone JS|
|Don’t have a built-in roles system|
|Difficult for some developers with No MVC|
|No default option to add pages in Admin Panel|
Companies Using these tools
|Companies Using Keystone JS|
|Blue Bean Software|
|PT Dwi Cermat Indonesia|
|Expedition Travel Advisor|
|University of Europe Laureate Digital|
|Tools Integration with Keystone JS|
Interest Based (Last 12 month web search In US)